News View All News »
‘Learn to Swim’ Program to be Offered at LHS
Monday, September 19, 2016 -
The Liverpool Central School District’s Learn to Swim Program will once again offer swim lessons to district students during the 2016-2017 school year.
Lessons will take place on Thursdays and Saturdays (with one exception) at the Liverpool High School Pool and will be offered at four levels: beginner, advanced beginner, intermediate and advanced. There are two sessions scheduled:
- Session 1: October 29, November 3, November 5, November 10, November 12, November 17 and November 21 (Monday – same time as Thursday class)
- Session 2: December 1, December 3, December 8, December 10, December 15, December 17 and December 22
Classes will meet twice a week and class times are as follows:
A: Saturdays from 10:15 to 10:55 a.m. and Thursdays from 6:15 to 6:45 p.m.
B: Saturdays from 11 to 11:40 a.m. and Thursdays from 6:50 to 7:20 p.m.
All LCSD third-graders are entitled to one free session. Cost is $40 per session for all other LCSD students.
Registration will take place at the LHS Pool on:
- Saturday, October 8, from 10:30 to 11:45 a.m.
- Thursday, October 13, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 19, from 10:15 to 11:30 a.m.
E-mail and phone registrations will not be accepted. For more information, please e-mail Brandon Genalo, LHS pool director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the LCSD Swim Program at the LHS Pool, visit www.liverpool.k12.ny.us/departments/athletics/lhs-pool-info/.