Sex Offender Registry
On this page, the District will post letters and information it receives from local law enforcement officials informing us that a sexual offender has moved within District boundaries. We also will include a link to the New York State Sex Offender Registry. This page will be updated when new information is provided to the District.
Community members who subscribe to the Key Communicator Mailing List will receive an e-mail notice when the page is updated. To join the electronic distribution list, please send your name, street address and e-mail address to MPiper@liverpool.k12.ny.us. Please include “Key Communicator” in the subject of your e-mail.
In March 2010, former NYS Governor David Paterson signed a new initiative into law that enables NYS residents to automatically receive an alert when a moderate or high-risk sex offender moves into an area of interest to you and your family. As part of the NY-ALERT system, you can be notified by e-mail, text message, fax or telephone when a sex offender moves into our out of your community, or even when an offender relocates with a certain radius (from a quarter mile to 25 miles) of your home. Click here to sign up for the NY-ALERT system. If you do not have access to a computer, you also can subscribe to this system by calling 1-888-697-6972 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. In addition to signing NY-ALERT into law, Governor Paterson also signed a law, called E-STOP, that requires sex offenders to submit their Internet information, including e-mail addresses and screen names to the Sex Offender Registry.
- Level 2 Garceau 13088 - December 2018
- Level 2 Gibson 13090 - May 2018
- Level 2 Hunter 13088 - September 2014
- Level 2 Usherwood 13088 - June 2014
- Level 3 Besaw 13090 - April 2014
- Level 2 Warrick 13088 - November 2013
- Level 2 Brian Case 13090 - October 2013
- Level 2 Budimir 13090 - January 2012
- Level 2 Brown 13090 - February 2009
- Level 2 McCormac 13090 - August 2008
- Level 3 Darby 13212 - August 2008
- Level 2 Lam 13090 - December 2006
|New York State Sex Offender Registry|