- The Board of Education will review the Education 2020 milestones.
- The Board of Education will hear the Education 2020 presentation.
- Included will be the Superintendent's recommendations.
March to May 2020
- District leaders will begin discussing various issues, concerns, challenges, obstacles and other details related to the proposed changes.
- The Board of Education will consider a change in grade configuration and building utilization based on the Education 2020 Superintendent's recommendations.
- Examples of possible sub-committee work include:
- K-2 Pathway
- 3-5 Pathway
- 9-12 Pathway
- Special Area Pathway
- Special Education Pathway
- Transportation/Zoning Students
- Union Committees
- PTO Leadership