Board Mission & Vision
Our mission is to prepare each child to achieve academic and personal excellence.
Students must attain the intellectual and emotional growth necessary to be successful as independent thinkers, effective communicators, responsible citizens and life-long learners. Our vision is to provide leadership, guidance and resources to meet the educational needs of all students.
In order to ensure excellence in education we believe we must:
- Make the well-being of our students the fundamental principle in all decisions and actions.
- Function as effective, trustworthy stewards of the financial resources provided to us.
- Support strategic planning and optimize resources to enhance educational opportunities.
- Support enrichment and extracurricular opportunities to provide a range of opportunities for students with varying interests, skill sets and ability levels.
- Ensure equity among buildings and programs throughout the district.
- Provide secure, respectful, orderly learning environments for students and staff.
- Employ and maintain highly qualified, motivated staff.
- Monitor accountability through data and student achievement.
- Support partnerships that provide accountability for the learning process.
- Foster positive relationships among Board, staff and community through transparency and two-way communication.
- Practice and promote ethical behavior.