In January 2018, the Liverpool Central School District began offering an Expanded Pre-K Program for LCSD four-year-olds .
Students must attend the program five days a week for two-and-a-half hours per day. Instruction will be consistent with the New York State Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core, which focuses on a child’s social/emotional, cognitive and physical development.
Transportation to and from the program will be the responsibility of parents/ guardians.
To be eligible for the 2019-2020 school year, a child must:
- Have a birthdate between December 2, 2014 and December 1, 2015
- Reside in the Liverpool Central School District
Those interested in having their child participate in the Expanded Pre-K program are asked to fill out a notice of interest form online.
Timeline for the 2019-2020 EPK Program
- March 15: Last day for families to complete the EPK Notice of Interest Form online to be considered for the initial selection process.
- Early April: EPK acceptance letters will be mailed to families with registration directions.
- Mid April: Families selected for the EPK program register with the Liverpool Central School District by following the directions and timelines contained in the EPK acceptance letter.
- Week of June 24: EPK placement letters will be mailed to families.
If EPK seats become available after the initial selection process, families will be contacted by the district.