Employees may choose to enroll in any combination of the benefits listed below.
Excellus Blue Cross & Blue Shield - Liverpool offers employees a comprehensive medical and prescription drug plan through Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield. Open enrollment is December with the effective coverage date of January 1. The health plan consists of four parts:
- Blue Cross covers Hospitalization
- Blue Shield covers Medical/Surgical Benefit
- Major Medical covers Enhanced Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drugs
Please notify Tracy Sheridan of any changes listed below by calling 315-622-7978 or e-mailing her at email@example.com:
- Change of coverage (for example individual to family or vice versa)
- Name or address changes
- Add a new spouse within 30 days of the date of marriage (a copy of the marriage license is required)
- Add a new baby within 30 days of the baby's birth (a copy of the birth certificate is required)
- Excellus Enrollment Form
- Excellus Shared Information Authorization
- Excellus Prescription Claim Form
- Excellus Claim Form
Guardian - Guardian is the dental plan offered to Liverpool employees. Summary Plan documents are available by calling the Human Resources office at 315-622-7978. Claim forms are available in each building, on the Guardian website or below.
- Guardian Plan Information Booklet
- Guardian Enrollment Form
- Guardian Claim Form
- Dental Dependent Eligibility Certification Form
Flexible Spending Account
Preferred Group Plans, Inc. - Use the Preferred Group Plans, Inc. website to find out how you can save 30% to 40% by using pre-tax dollars to pay for out-of-pocket dependent day care, medical, dental and vision expenses and insurance premiums. Enrollment is during the month of December for the next calendar year.
Flex Plan forms: